Creamy Rice With Mango..
Makk aii dugaan tul laa..pepagi buka laman web MSN..ni pulok yang keluaq. Siput sedut tul laa..so untuk melapangkan hati sendiri, awak pun amek la dis resepi..macam besh..
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups short grain rice
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 4 cups water
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 pack of Ayam Brand Coconut Milk 200ml
- Spread the shredded coconut evenly over the baking tray.
- Put the tray to bake in the oven preheated at 190ºC for about 10 minutes, until slightly golden.
- To prepare the creamy rice, combine the rice in a pan with sugar and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
- Let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the water is absorbed by the rice.
- Stir in the coconut milk. Always put the coconut milk at the end to keep all the aromas.
- Serve the rice next to the mango slices and sprinkle the oven-toasted shredded coconut on top.